Friday, February 29, 2008

Mean machine

Whenever I get an idea in my head I really like to follow it through and see what I can find. So since I got my car I sensed a rekindle in my interest for cars, supercars to be specific.

Well I finally got a hold of a really nice metal model of a Lamborghini Murcielago (1:18). It’s sitting in my work desk right in its protecting case.

Something like this ;)

Vital Stats

Price: $274,000
Miles Per Gallon:
12/18 mpg
Curb Weight:
3740 lbs
Layout:
Mid-Engine/AWD
Transmission:
5-Speed Manual

Engine
Type:
V12
Displacement:
5992 cc
Horsepower:
550 bhp @ 7100 rpm
Torque:
457 lb-ft @ 5500 rpm
Redline:
7500 rpm

Performance
0-60 mph:
3.6 sec
0-100 mph:
8.8 sec
Quarter Mile:
12 sec @ 122 mph
Skidpad:
.97g
Top Speed:
205 mph
Braking, 60-0 mph:
109 ft
Slalom Speed:
70 mph

4 comments:

Diego Gerardo Ramirez Garcia said...

A la verga creo que como lo mencione anteriormente le llamaremos a este blog Joe´s septic tank y no, no tiene nada que ver con nosotros posteando or so.
Pon temas en donde todos podamos opinar no tus gustos freudianos por los automoviles grandes.

ilean of orz said...

este blog esta hecho de fail y boring con trocitos de sad

ReH23 said...

otro filler.. y de carros..

Diego Gerardo Ramirez Garcia said...

HAHAHAHA, che reh andaba paqueando la Magnum sniper rifle por que se revento un headshot a cor que ni pa puto lo dejo.