Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ye Officium Area


Another Shakespearean rendition, this time by shortline99:

PETER: When I was but a lad of lesser years a wise man posed a question to my ears: if ever a great windfall I had found what wouldst I do with but one million pounds? And if I were to say the chore I'd try would be to build the carriages, then I, I'd be a carriage-maker, biding time by mending wood and making naught a dime.

SAMIR:
Lo, and your answer?

PETER: I had no reply, and thus I am imprisoned here to die.

MIKE:
This old man's useless riddles hold no sway, for if there were a purpose to your say then none would claim that he would shovel shiat and streets of London would remain unfit.

SAMIR:
Would I give truth to this I would declare That I would leave this fortune in the care Of my old friend Saheib, or at the least would leave some to the bankers of the East.

MIKE:
This question's purpose yet eludes thee too, as all you say does not reveal... the... you... What? PC Load Letter? O by the stars, I'll tear this base machine into its parts!

3 comments:

Chino said...

Ah office space que buena pelicula

man it feels good to be a gangsta

y fuck michael bolton

Daliah said...

mine thumbs up for thy words...

Diego Gerardo Ramirez Garcia said...

mine thumbs up yer arse